- 3-4 lbs baby back ribs, cut in 2-rib portions
- 2 cups duck sauce -OR- Saucy Susan
- Optional Rub:
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black or white pepper
- Mix rub ingredients (if using) and rub on ribs.
- Place ribs in a 5-7 quart slow cooker, cover and cook on low about 6 hours, high about 4 hours (times approximate).
- Drain all accumulated liquid from cooker and wipe the liner dry with a paper towel.
- Place ribs back in cooker and pour duck sauce over them.
- Cover and cook on HIGH an additional 2 hours. (Use high ONLY for the remainder of the cooking)