Looking for an amazingly delicious, low carb dish? Try my enchilada bake. Don’t miss my recipe for homemade taco seasoning to give it even more flavour.
If you’re like me and follow a low carb diet and love cheese, then you’ll love my enchilada bake. It’s so flavourful and you spice it up, if you like you’re food spicy
I like to make this because it’s so easy and my whole family loves it!
* 4 Oz cream cheese softened
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 Tsp taco Seasoning
* 8 Oz cheddar cheese shredded
* 1 Lb ground beef
* 1 Tbsp taco Seasoning
* 1 (8.5oz) jar enchilada sauce
* 8 Oz pepper jack cheese shredded
1. Beat or whisk the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
2. Add the seasoning; mix well.
3. Stir in the cheese and mix well.
4. Grease a 9×13″ baking dish or line with parchment paper; spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom.
5. Bake at 350º, 35 minutes or until browned, but not too dark.
6. Let stand 5-10 minutes before adding the topping.
1. Brown the hamburger; drain fat.
2. Stir in the seasoning and enchilada sauce.
3. Spread over the crust and top with the cheese.
4. Bake another 20 minutes or so until hot and bubbly.