This is my daughter’s recipe that she makes for fund raisers, church, to give away on trays, etc. because it’s so good and it makes a lot. An older man at her church named Mr. Bud makes it a lot and gave her the recipe, so they all call it Mr. Bud candy.
Yummy candy from the crock pot? Doesn’t get much better than that! It’s never been easier to indulge your sweet tooth… and I couldn’t be happier about it.
To Make this Recipe You’ll Need the following ingredients:
- 1 jar(s)(16 oz.) dry roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1 jar(s)(16 oz.) dry roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 pkg(12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz sweetened german chocolate (green packaging), broken into pieces
- 3 lb(two 24 oz. pkgs.) white almond bark, broken into pieces [there are several different brands, you’ll just have to use the brand found in your area. manufacturer’s have lowered the ounces in some packaging, so use the equivlaent of 3 lbs.
- (some packages of almond bark may have candy coating on the package)
Open Next Button Bellow for Full Recipe…