- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- 1/4cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 container (8 oz) chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- Cooked egg noodles, as desired
- Spray bottom of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add chicken thighs to slow cooker.
- In small microwavable bowl, mix chicken broth, cream cheese spread, salt and pepper. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute; beat with whisk until smooth. Pour mixture on top of chicken thighs. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- Stir 3/4 cup of the bacon and the frozen sweet peas into chicken mixture; mix well. Increase heat setting to High; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until peas are cooked.
- Serve chicken and sauce over cooked egg noodles; top with remaining 1/4 cup bacon.
Recipe by Pillsbury.