2 Tbsp butter
1 large zucchini, sliced
1 large yellow squash, sliced
2 medium shallots, minced
1 tsp garlic (fresh or jar)
1/2 c heavy cream
shredded cheese, just a handful to sprinkle
salt and pepper, to taste
sprinkle of oregano
Parmesan cheese, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, saute shallots and garlic in the butter. Cook until shallots are translucent.
3. Add zucchini, squash and heavy cream. Add salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
5. Transfer to an oven safe baking dish and sprinkle with a little more Parmesan and shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and golden brown on top.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!