Servings 5 servings
Cook Time 1 hour
* 1 Package Stove Top Stuffing mix dry
* 1 Cup warm water
* 1 1/2 Lbs ground beef
* 2 eggs slightly beaten
* 1 Package onion soup mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat inside of bundt pan with cooking spray.
3. Place warm water, onion soup mix and dry stuffing mix in a bowl.
4. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes to allow bread time to absorb water.
5. Add eggs and ground beef, mix well.
6. Best to get it blended by using your hands and incorporating it all together.
7. Place evenly into bundt pan or you can also put into muffin tins to make individual loafs.
8. Bake 1 hour or until no longer pink inside.
9. Remove and allow to rest 5 minutes before cutting into.