Slow cooked to perfection in amazing Ranch sauce this Smothered Bacon Ranch Chicken Penne Pasta is amazing!
- 1 pound chicken breasts (about two small)
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Seasoning mix (or 3 tablespoons if you buy in bulk)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces of bacon cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 8 ounces Penne Pasta cooked and drained
- In a large mixing bowl add the garlic, Ranch seasoning, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, pepper, and water.
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker and smother with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- About 30 minutes before the chicken is done fry the bacon and cook the pasta.
- Without removing the chicken, use two forks to shred the chicken in the sauce.
- Add the crumbled bacon and cooked pasta.
- Serve and enjoy.