Prep Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time about 4 hours on low
- 220g pre-made pizza dough (enough for one 12″ pizza)
- 350ml of passata or similar
- Grated Mozzarella
- Sliced pepperoni
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Oil the inside of the slow cooker (this will stop the pizza sticking once it’s cooked). Roll out the pizza dough to the approximate size of your slow cooker, place it in and push up the sides of the bowl to form a crust. Poke a few small holes in the centre of it, or the pizza dough will bubble whilst cooking.
- Top the dough with passata (or similar tomato sauce), then sprinkle plenty of grated mozzarella over the top. Add chopped pepperoni.
- Place a piece of kitchen roll under the lid (this will stop condensation dripping onto your pizza), then cover and cook on low for four hours (two on high). You’ll know it’s cooked when the crust starts to brown, and the cheese is bubbling.
- Once cooked, allow it to cool slightly, then use a spatula to remove it from the slow cooker. Slice, garnish with chopped basil, then eat!