Active: 10 minutes; Inactive: 4 hours to prepare serves 8-10
- 1 (7-8 pound) spiral cut ham
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- In a small saucepan on medium-high heat, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, honey, and mustard. Whisk to combine and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Coat slow cooker with cooking spray. Place spiral cut ham into slow cooker. Be sure to position ham to allow the lid to completely cover the top of the slow cooker. Partially pull apart ham slices.
- Pour glaze over top of ham. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours. Baste ham with juices every hour.
- Ham is finished when internal temp reaches 140°F.
Recipe adapted from The Kitchn