Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time about 8 hours on low
- 500g stewing beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400ml tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 400ml tin coconut milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 250g potato, peeled then cut into 3cm cubes
- 3 tbsp of a good curry paste – you choose which (we like Patak’s!)
- Handful of chopped coriander
- Fry the onions, potatoes and garlic over a medium heat until browned.
- Add the curry paste, and fry until it starts to release its aroma. Add the meat and seal it, ensuring it’s covered in the curry paste. Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Add the tomatoes and coconut milk, give it all a good stir and add the cinnamon stick.
- Cook on low for 8 hours (adjust times accordingly if using a higher heat). When ready, stir through some roughly chopped coriander and serve with rice.