This recipe for slow cooker chicken and gravy was so easy! All I had to do when I got home was whip up some mashed potatoes and heat up some corn.
- 1-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix (0.87 ounce packets)
- 1 10¾ ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 and ¾ cups of water
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Put the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, water and pepper in a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Whisk until the gravy is as smooth as you can get it.
- Add the chicken breasts (no need to pre-cook or brown)
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours
Source : http://www.themagicalslowcooker.com