Total Time: 3:10
• 2 lb. chicken wings
• 1 c. buffalo wing sauce
• 1 packet Ranch seasoning
• kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Fresh chives, for serving
• Ranch dressing, for serving
1. Place chicken wings in a large slow-cooker.
2. In a large bowl, mix together buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over chicken wings and stir to coat.
3. Cover and cook on high until cooked through, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
4. Heat broiler. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and pour wings onto them. Broil until crispy, 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with chives and serve with ranch dressing.