- 4-6 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Frank’s Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
- Put chicken breasts in your slow cooker. (I put them in frozen.)
- Pour the whole bottle of buffalo sauce over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle ranch packet on top and mix well.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours.
- 1/2 hour before serving, shred the chicken and return it to the crock pot and continue cooking.
- Serve on buns with a side of ranch dressing and some celery and carrot sticks!