- 1 bag Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes (32 oz)
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Red Bell Pepper diced
- ½ Green Bell Pepper diced
- 12 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- Cut bacon into small pieces, cook and drain (You could use precooked bacon to speed up the process).
- In the bottom of a slow cooker, layer: half of the hash browns and half of the following: onions, bacon, green and red peppers and cheese. Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients ending with cheese.
- In a medium sized bowl beat eggs and milk together. Pour egg mixture over the casserole and top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.