Easy and delicious Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken.
- 3 large bone-in, skin on chicken breasts about 6 pounds
- 2 tablespoons of all-pupose steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- Create 3-4 large foil balls to fit in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Remove skin from chicken breast, and season each with steak seasoning and brown sugar.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of foil ball, and pour BBQ sauce over.
- Cook on high for about 4 hours, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees. It’s important to use a meat thermometer as cooking times will vary!
- Chicken breasts can be served whole with juices from slow cooker poured over, or shred chicken and pour the slow cooker juices back over.