These Slow Cooker Angel Pork Chops were a huge hit in our house! They are some of the best pork chops I’ve ever made. The pork chops are so tender and full of amazing flavor!
serves 4 to 6
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 (0.7-oz) packet Italian dressing mix (do not make dressing)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth or white wine
- 1/2 pound cooked angel hair pasta
Place pork chops in slow cooker. Combine Italian dressing mix, cream cheese, butter, soup and broth. Pour over pork chops. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
Serve over cooked angel hair pasta.