- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 packets Italian Dressing Mix Powder (0.7 ounces each)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth (Original recipe uses white cooking wine)
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounce box angel hair pasta (entire box)
- 2-3 lbs frozen or thawed boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken tenderloins (the more you use, the more this feeds)
- Mix butter, italian dressing mix, broth, soup, and cream cheese in a sauce pot on top of stove. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and well mixed.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Pour sauce over. Cook on low for 6 -7 hours.
- Before serving, Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
To Serve Family Style: Arrange pasta in 9×13 dish and place chicken on top. Pour all sauce over.
For Individual Servings: Place pasta on plate. Top with Chicken. Spoon sauce over.
- Serve hot.