- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 2-3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- Use a mandolin or slice zucchini as thin as possible.
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil and vinegar together.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl and toss with oil and vinegar.
- Add zucchini in even layers to dehydrator then sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Depending on how thin you sliced the zucchini and on your dehydrator the drying time will vary, anywhere from 8-14 hours.
- To make in the oven: Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay zucchini evenly. Bake at 200 degrees F for 2-3 hours. Rotate half way during cooking time.
- Store chips in an airtight container.
- Serves: 8
- Smartpoints: 2
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 40
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: .5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9g
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 571mg
- Fiber: .6g
- Protein: .7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg