WHITE CHOCOLATE CHERRY DUMP CAKE
- (1) 21 ounce can Cherry Pie Filling
- (1) 15.25 ounce Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 cup) melted
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Non-Stick Cooking Oil Spray
- Vanilla Ice Cream for serving
- Spray a 3.5 quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread cherry pie filling on bottom of slow cooker.
- Next sprinkle entire box of yellow cake mix on top of filling.
- Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips (1 cup) over the butter.
- Put the lid on, and cook for 2½ to 3 hours on HIGH, or until set in the middle.
- Set slow cooker to warm until ready to serve.
- Ladle into bowls, and serve with vanilla ice cream.