1 Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (they come in the cans)
1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 pound pepperoni
1/2 pound (2 cups) mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Open up your crust and roll out flat. It will be a rectangle shape.
- Separate your egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Place the egg yolks in a bowl and mix your parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, pepper and vegetable oil.
- Spread your mixture evenly onto your crust. (I used a spatula to spread)
- Layer on all of your pepperoni. Top with all of the cheese.
- Starting on one end, roll up like a jelly roll. Pinch the ends of your dough together to seal it all together.
- Brush the outside of the dough with your egg whites (I used a pastry brush to do this)
- Spray some non-stick cooking spray onto a baking sheet and place your stromboli on top.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 20-25 minutes. Remove and enjoy!!