8 Chicken Thighs, boneless and skinless, organic
3 cups Flour, all-purpose, organic
4 tbsp. Sunflower Oil
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1/4 tsp. Oregano
1/2 tsp. Paprika
1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
2. Rinse the chicken thoroughly.
3. Mix all spices together.
4. In a separate bowl add half of the seasoning mix to the Sunflower oil.
5. Add another half of the seasoning mix to the separate bowl with a flour.
6. Brush each chicken thigh thoroughly with the oil and spice mixture and rub well with the flour mix.
7. Place chicken on a non-stick baking tray.
8. Bake chicken for 30 to 35 minutes at 300 F. Then turn oven to 475 F and bake for 15 minutes (flip chicken during the middle of the cooking process) until golden and crispy and a minimum internal temperature of 165 F or greater as measured by a meat thermometer.