This recipe is specific to a 7 quart crockpot so adjust to your own.
- 2 15 oz. cans of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 can of corn drained
- 1 can of cut green beans drained and green beans cut it half
- 3 carrots cut in small pieces
- 6 small potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 Lawry’s beef stew season packets
- 1.5 stew meat cubed (beef)
- Water (put enough water to fill a large 7 quart crockpot)
- Put everything in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve with Jiffy cornbread.
- ***Another option is to cook on high for 1 hour and then turn to low for another 6 to7 hours, but this is optional.