A great summer salad to take to your next barbecue or party! Easy to make and tastes delicious!
Fresh Pasta Salad
Servings 8 servings
Cook Time 7 minutes
* 1 pound Mueller’s Cut Macaroni
* 1 large cucumber peeled and cutsmall chunks
* 2 cups diced fresh tomato
* 5-6 stalks green onion scallions chopped
* 8 pieces bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
* 1 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
* 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix
* 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in colander and cold water.
2. Place drained pasta in large bowl. Combine mayonnaise and dry ranch mix and gently stir into pasta coating well. Add cucumber, tomatoes and scallions and gently blend. Add bacon and cheese and blend all well.
3. Refrigerate until chilled.