- 1-3/4 cups (1.25 oz) challah bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (no crust)
- 2/3 cup 1% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 1 oz dark chocolate, coarsely chopped (Green & Black’s 70% dark)
- 2 tbsp fat-free whipped topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove bread from oven; decrease oven temperature to 325°.
Combine milk and next 5 ingredients (milk through egg) in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add bread, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
Divide half of bread mixture evenly between 2 (6-ounce) ramekins coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with half of chocolate. Divide remaining bread mixture between ramekins; top with remaining chocolate.
Place ramekins in an 8-inch square baking pan; add 1 inch of hot water to pan. Bakeat 325° for 35 minutes or until set. Serve warm with 1 tablespoon whipped topping
Servings: 2 • Size: 1 pudding • Points +: 7 pts • Smart Points: 12
Calories: 277 • Fat: 11 g • Carb: 34 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 9 g