Easy, delicious, Gooey Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is sure to be a favorite Christmas morning recipe for breakfast, brunch, any holiday feast!
- Two 12-ounce cans cinnamon rolls, cut into quarters
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Spray the inside of your Crock Pot/Slow Cooker dish with nonstick cooking spray or rub butter on bottom and sides.
- Place a layer of cinnamon roll pieces to completely cover the bottom of your slow cooker. Set aside the icing packets.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Mix together the heavy cream, maple syrup, vanilla and spices until blended well; add to the eggs and mix all together.
- Pour entire mixture evenly over the layer of cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker.
- Spread the remaining cinnamon roll pieces evenly over the top and squeeze/spoon one packet of icing over rolls.
- Cover and cook on low for 2.5 hours or until sides are golden and rolls are set. Mine took exactly two hours.
- Switch heat setting to warm if not serving immediately.
- Drizzle remaining icing packet over top and serve warm. Enjoy!