Back to Top
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 egg or 1 T ground flax seed whisked with 3 T water separately for an egg substitute (I used the flax seed)
- 1/2 cup honey (local raw if possible), or maple syrup for vegan
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ t sea salt
- ½ t baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line crock-pot with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover, and slow cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours until edges start to brown.
- Pull out the parchment paper, cool for 15 minutes, cut and serve.