- 3/4 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 1/2 lb small red potatoes, halved
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut lengthwise, then sliced in half
- 1 onion, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 3 lbs beef brisket
- In a small bowl whisk together barbecue sauce and flour.
- Place vegetables and then meat in slow cooker, top with 1/2 c. barbecue sauce mixture. Cover with lid and cook on low 8-9 hours.
- Refrigerate barbecue sauce until beef is done.
- Remove meat from slow cooker; place on cutting board and cover for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile use slotted spoon to transfer vegetables to splatter. Whisk remaining barbecue sauce mixture into juice in slow cooker, cook, covered, on high for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Cut meat across the grain and place on platter with vegetables. Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
Cook on low or meat will not be tender, please note that all slow cookers cook at different temperatures and adjust accordingly.