- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, onion, cranberries and sunflower kernels.
- In a separate bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar together.
- Pour the dressing over broccoli mixture, tossing to combine. Let marinate in the fridge an hour or two before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Yummy Healthy Easy.