- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- ½ yellow onion
- 10 ½ oz can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup Kraft cheddar cheese, shredded
- optional: frozen vegetables (peas, corn)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a casserole dish or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef and saute the onion. Add them to casserole dish with cream of celery soup (and frozen veggies, if using), mix to combine well.
- Top with tater tots and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.