This is the best coconut cream pie I have ever eaten – no joke! Delicious rich creamy texture and toasted coconut on top is the perfect dreamy dessert!
You’ll love this dreamy coconut cream pie recipe! Its so easy to make and simply delicious! Perfect for any holiday or special occasion when you want to make a great pie! Also great to go with a cup of coffee or tea for a sweet snack. This will definitely satisfy that sweet craving. The rum is a great addition but yes you can omit if needed. Gives it that extra flavor!
Coconut Cream Pie
Servings 10 people
Cook Time 5 minutes
* 1 – 9 inch Prebaked Pie Crust 23 cm
* 1 1/2 cups dried coconut (sweetened or unsweetened shredded or flaked), divided, 360 ml
Coconut Cream Filling:
* 1 cup whole milk divided, 240 ml
* 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk 360 ml
* 4 large egg yolks
* 2/3 cup granulated white sugar 165 grams
* 1/4 cup cornstarch 35 grams, corn flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons butter diced, 28 grams
Click Next Button Bellow for Full Recipe