- 2½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped apple (about 1 large; I used a Pink Lady and kept the peel because it was organic)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Hellman’s light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken, celery, apple and cranberries in a bowl and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add to the chicken mixture and stir to mix well.
- Stir in the parsley if desired.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (about 1 cup): 220 calories, 5 g fat, 13 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein
This would be delicious served on whole grain crackers or in a pita or wrap too.