A creamy, delicious Alfredo sauce that’s better than Olive Garden!
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12oz) box angel hair pasta
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer, stirring often.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes, until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- Add mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- Put sauce on top of noodles and serve.