- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
- In a blender place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper.
- If you want you can add hot pepper sauce and garlic.
- Blend for 30 seconds until well mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Adabted from hipfoodiemom.com