A delicious blend of juices and a bubbly mixer make this recipe perfectly adaptable as alcoholic or non-alcoholic, and it’s SURE to be the hit of your holiday party, festive gathering or baby shower!
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 1 bottle of Cranberry Juice Blend
- 1 cup of sugar (try to use superfine sugar if you can find it)
- 1 c. frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 1 c. frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- garnishes: lemon slices, cranberries, fresh rosemary sprigs
- Combine the champagne and the cranberry juice blend. Add the sugar, and stir vigorously until combined.
- Add the thawed concentrates, stir.
- If you want a strong punch you can leave as is and just add some ice. You may wish to dilute with up to three cups of water (add water to taste) depending on your personal preference. Remember adding ice will also dilute the punch a bit so don’t go overboard on both ice and water.
- Add your garnishes– a bag of fresh cranberries, lemon slices (wash the lemons well if including the peels), perhaps a sprig of fresh rosemary or two for a fresh kick.
- Note: You can also make this ahead of time– simply add all ingredients except the garnishes and bubbly (either champagne or soda). Refrigerate for a few hours and add the remaining ingredients when guests arrive.