This is a great slow cooker chicken breast meal! All in one pot, quick & easy and yummy too! If you like this recipe we bet you like Crockpot Chicken & Mushrooms too!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken strips
- 4-6 red potatoes washed and cut into wedges
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms optional
- 1 packet Italian seasoning
- 1 packet chicken gravy
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter melted (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Spray, butter or oil your crockpot insert.
Combine the water, melted butter and seasoning packets. Set aside.
Layer chicken, potatoes, green beans and then the mushrooms.
Pour liquid mixture over the top.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.